Roundtable, Commissioners, Chapter Meetings
and Life to Eagle Presentation
Our monthly Roundtable is Thursday September 14, 2017 at 7:00 PM. We meet at the LDS building at 2200 11th ave. in Longmont. Roundtable is a monthly meeting for all leaders/parents. We will be handing out information, ideas for your program, Camping, networking and much more. Please come and learn more. Roundtable is a supplemental training.
Thanks for all you do, John Eastman, Sr. District Executive.
Roundtable: Scoutbook is the program you need to manage your Unit.
Roundtable for Boy Scouts
Please welcome Lon Stevens as your new Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner. This month’s topic is Scoutbook. Come learn on what the capabilities of the Troop tool can do for you and youth youth. In 2018 Re-Charter will be done through Scoutbook. Please bring your questions and ideas to share.
Life to Eagle Presentation:
Life to Eagle presentation is for any unit leader, parent or current Life Scout working towards Eagle. We will cover project approvals, board of reviews and some national policy updates! We will Start at 7:00 PM.
Roundtable for Cub Scout Leaders:
Our Roundtable topic is also Scoutbook for the Cub Scouts. Please have one parent come and learn how this can make your life easier as a leader,
Also we have fall activities at Camp Jack Nichols.
Order of the Arrow:
Chapter meeting this month.
Peter C. Perez
Kola Lodge #464 | Arapaho Chapter Adviser
Longs Peak Council
- Unit Commissioner’s Staff Meeting start at 6:00 pm on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- This month’s Unit Commissioner’s Staff Meeting will focus on Unit Service Plan. Let’s make Roundtable more relevant then ever. We will also cover over training opportunities for adults. Please come with ideas, questions and concerns about these tools and how we can help our units improve the service they provide to the youth
Thanks for all you do, John Eastman
Mountain View District, 1075 S. Boulder Road, Suite 100, Louisville, CO 80027
NO PACK MEETING IN SEPTEMBER!
We won’t be having a pack meeting this month for a few reasons:
- The day assigned for Pack meetings is now the 4th Thursday of every month
- This new date conflicts with the Stake Leadership Training this month.
- We still haven’t had a chance to sit down for a planning meeting.
Leader planning meetings will now be on the 4th Thursday of every month, at 8pm, right after our Pack meeting.
This months planning meeting will be at the Stake Center, right after the training.
When in doubt, remember to check The Calendar!